Re: Synch Rep v5

From: "Fujii Masao" <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Synch Rep v5
Date: 2009-01-14 02:41:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I attached the updated version of Synch Rep patch (v5) on wiki.
> The description of "User Overview" is also already updated.
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NTT%27s_Development_Projects#Synch_Rep

Attached is the updated version of synch-rep patch (v0114). I adjusted
the patch against the latest head, fixed some bugs and wrote out some
documents.

I attached this patch also on wiki. There are README of the patch and
the description of user overview in wiki.
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NTT%27s_Development_Projects#Version_History

If you are interested in synch-rep, please try testing or reviewing it.
Any comments and feedbacks welcome!

Though I'm not sure if synch-rep is postponed to 8.5, at least I'll work it
up to good place to leave off. Next, I'll try to get rid of file-based
log-shipping part from synch-rep, which is requested by some hackers.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
synch_rep_0114.tgz application/x-gzip 155.9 KB