Misc replies

From: Sir Mordred The Traitor <mordred(at)s-mail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Misc replies
Date: 2002-08-29 09:45:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> And dealing with a real name would be nice, IMHO.
> Otherwise we may end up with 'SMtT' as the nickname, 'SMitTy' perhaps ?
:-)
Never camed across with such an offensive bullshit.
But we will not end up with 'SMtT' nor with 'SMitTy', i am sure of it.
Also , i never camed across with the situation, when people asked me in
rather offensive
style to provide my real name and i a bit confused...
Thanks anyway. That was a very interesting experience.

> If he wants to call himself 'Sir Modred' or 'Donald Duck' or 'Jack the
Ripper' or whatever...
I do NOT want to call myself 'Donald Duck' nor 'Jack The Ripper' nor
'whatever'...

> Even in the security business, where people routinely use pseudonyms ...
I am not in a security business, in fact i don't give a fuck about the
security business at all...
I am just an ordinary javascript programmer.

> When you have to read and process nearly 1,000 e-mails a day (as I have
had to do)
That'is your problem, if you are not able to do that, change the job..

> At least I didn't just bitch and moan about the bugs. ;)
Good boy, but surely that's me who is moaning and bitching about the bugs
here?

This letter has been delivered unencrypted. We'd like to remind you that
the full protection of e-mail correspondence is provided by S-mail
encryption mechanisms if only both, Sender and Recipient use S-mail.
Register at S-mail.com: http://www.s-mail.com