Error message.

From: PETERMACKIE5(at)cs(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error message.
Date: 2001-05-26 05:07:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I'm not quite sure where I should be asking the following questions so
if this is the wrong place please let me know where I should send it.

I'm using PostGre on Windows N/T (sp6). I'm connecting to it via
the Borland Database Engine which is in turn using an ODBC.
It's a web application using Visual Dbase.

It's all working fine except that I get the following error messages
in the PostGre Server Window. They appear every time I request or
save data.

Error semaphore semaphore not equal 0
pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

Many thanks
Peter.