PG_Autotune

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, justin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG_Autotune
Date: 2003-12-30 00:25:58
Lists: pgsql-general

I decided to give pg_autotune another stab today and had to do a bit of
guesswork and code hacking to get it to work against my install of
7.4.1. This is primarily a bug fix for problems that I ran into such as
postmaster startup delays, lack of information about getting everything
working right, etc.

My changes can be downloaded at
http://www.gavinroy.com/Downloads/pg_autotune-1.1-gmr.tar.gz

I'm not sure if Justin wants to add my changes into the gborg version,
but if so, its cool with me :)

Gavin