Re: SuSE 9.0 ... Works!

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Jason McKerr <mckerrj(at)nacse(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Subject: Re: SuSE 9.0 ... Works!
Date: 2003-12-27 22:05:27
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Jason,

thanks for your feedback, I'm fine you found a solution to get it
working (lazyness or not lazyness... ;p).
May be Jean-Michel will be able to produce a native SUSE 9.0 rpm later
(why not a vserver for this?).
Just a word to save you some disk space, you should be allowed to
uninstall all the wx stuff.
Rpms and other packages are linked statically to these wx packages and
they are only needed if you try to build pgAdmin3 by yourself.

Regards,
Raphaël