Re: [HELP bug] (control lost) while in create table

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HELP bug] (control lost) while in create table
Date: 2003-12-26 16:10:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>
>> ok, I created my .pgadmin3 from scratch and everything is working
>> perfectly now. My .pgadmin3 was quite old (I think it dated from
>> pre-1.0 versions...) and so was lacking many options. I kept a copy
>> of the bad one if you are interested in debugging this.
>
> Using a non-standard help site is perfectly legal, to use
> updated/outdated (7.3/7.5) help instead of the embedded version, so
> there's nothing wrong with your .pgadmin3.

yeah but I was supposed to look for the standard one... I didn't change
anything to this... So I think that I missed some defs in my .pgadmin3.

> > Another thing, it seems that the patch I sent concerning solaris
> headers in db/pgConn.cpp was forgotten or simply lost.
> Um, seems so. Can you repost them?

I've just relooked and In fact I can see the lines I want in the daily
snapshots.
I was looking to the wrong branch... You added the lines from 1.43 to
1.44. May be it would be a good thing to add them to stable branch too ?
The lines are these ones:
 src/db/pgConn.cpp Line 29-31:
#ifndef INADDR_NONE
#define INADDR_NONE (-1)