Re: [HELP bug] (control lost) while in create table

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HELP bug] (control lost) while in create table
Date: 2003-12-26 10:03:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Hi Raphaël.
>
>Merry Christmas!

Thanks hiroshi!

>From: "Raphaël Enrici" <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
>

>>Hi guys,
>>Here is my Christmas gift ;-)
>>I had a quick look to bugs.txt and to the FAQ but didn't find any entry
>>which mension this (as always, send me some soap to wash my eyes if it's
>>already referenced somewhere!):
>>I've just faced a strange behaviour in pgadmin3 (20031221 snapshot under
>>debian), can someone verify this on other linux/winXX distro (oops I
>>forgot BSD! ;p) ? I'm currently building 20031225 snapshots.
>>Open the create table box and then the constraints tab and try to add a
>>primary key (it's the same with foreign key).
>>While in the "create primary key" box, try to click on the "help"
>>button... You should see the "alter table help" window but it's
>>impossible to scroll in it... If you try to close the help window, it
>>doesn't but it will when you finally terminate the "create primary key"
>>action with a cancel or ok submit.
>>

>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/FreeBSD_on_help.jpg
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/FreeBSD_on_help_alter.jpg
>Oh,
>I couldn't get the gift. :-)

Ah, it seems this gift was for me ;p
I've looked to your screenshots and in my environment, I don't have the
left panel displayed correctly in the help...
Any Idea from where this could come ?
You can find a screenshot here (I also circled the embeded help button
which I click on) :
http://perso.club-internet.fr/blacknoz/pgadmin3/xmasgift.jpg

>>known one ?
>>

>I didn't meet.