[HELP bug] (control lost) while in create table -> constraints

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [HELP bug] (control lost) while in create table -> constraints
Date: 2003-12-25 16:25:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi guys,

Here is my Christmas gift ;-)

I had a quick look to bugs.txt and to the FAQ but didn't find any entry
which mension this (as always, send me some soap to wash my eyes if it's
already referenced somewhere!):

I've just faced a strange behaviour in pgadmin3 (20031221 snapshot under
debian), can someone verify this on other linux/winXX distro (oops I
forgot BSD! ;p) ? I'm currently building 20031225 snapshots.
Open the create table box and then the constraints tab and try to add a
primary key (it's the same with foreign key).
While in the "create primary key" box, try to click on the "help"
button... You should see the "alter table help" window but it's
impossible to scroll in it... If you try to close the help window, it
doesn't but it will when you finally terminate the "create primary key"
action with a cancel or ok submit.

known one ?

Merry Xmas,
Raphaël