Re: Hiroshi leaves the psqlodc driver ?

From: Andrew Ayers <aayers(at)eldocomp(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hiroshi leaves the psqlodc driver ?
Date: 2003-12-24 16:42:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hiroshi,

Thank you for the providing, maintenance, and support of this driver.
Without it, the job of migrating our in-house VB application from an MS
Access DB to PostgreSQL would have been much more difficult, if not
impossible.

Andrew Ayers
Phoenix, Arizona

pg wrote:
> Thank you, Hiroshi.
>
> -Jaso

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email, and delete the message. Thank you.