Re: PDF 7.4?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PDF 7.4?
Date: 2003-12-23 15:06:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

  I reviewed the latest Docbook thread... the last email that i see is:

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 10:32:10AM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> XML disadvantage:
>
> - no arbitrary parameter entities

 I unsure if I understand, can you show some example of this problem?

 I think there is  a lot of XML Docbook docs in a  lot of projects and I
 will wonder if in the PostgreSQL docs is something special what disable
 use XML instead SGML.

> Follow-up to pgsql-docs ( at ) postgresql ( dot ) org please.

 Hmm.. I must subscribe first :-)

    Karel

However you don't seem to have responded? So I will ask the question as
well... Can you show
and example of the problem? Perhaps if I understand the root of the
problem I can help find
a solution around it.

Sincerley,

Joshua D. Drake