Re: java in postgres?

From: Reshat Sabiq <sabiq(at)purdue(dot)edu>
To: shiva <shivananda(at)otcointernational(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: java in postgres?
Date: 2003-12-19 07:10:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

shiva wrote:

> Hi,
>    how can we use java function postgresql. In Oracle they have load
> java procedure which allows to load java functions,class files and jar
> files . any procedure in posgresql any idea...
> pls comment...
> Regards,
> Shiv...

I don't think it's currently supported, but might be a good idea to
I didn't know Oracle let's you use Java in its DB. Nice feature. :)

If you see my certificate with this message, you should be able to send me encrypted e-mail.
Please consult your e-mail client for details if you would like to do that.