Getting data

From: Sudarshan Marthala <sudarshan(dot)marthala(at)mensamind(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Getting data
Date: 2003-12-18 08:18:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi

I have a complete OS level dump of PostgreSQL 7.2. I have copied the
same into other machine and tried to run the database. Basically, I am
trying to get the list osf all user created tables. Is there anyway that
I can get the requred info from the dump. Please provide your valuable
inputs on this.

Your co-operatio is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.

Sudarshan
--

Sudarshan Marthala +91 40 23547826 ext. 205
Mensamind +91 40 23541447 (Fax)

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in reliance on it. You should delete it and notify the sender immediately