Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website

From: Marek Lewczuk <newsy(at)lewczuk(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website
Date: 2003-12-16 08:15:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marek,
>

>>Of course... Any further sugestions or questions ? Maybe my vision of
>>PostgreSQL site will be a good start for changing postgresql.org - I
>>have quite big experience in making web portals...
>

> Really? Well, then, why not join the WWW group? We could sure use the
> help.
>
> Here's how to join the WWW group:
>
> 1) Send an e-mail to Dave Page ("Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>)
> telling him how you'd like to help with Web and that you will be subscribing
> to the list.
>
> 2) Send a "subscribe pgsql-www" request to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org

Josh,
ok, I will send an e-mail to Dave - but first, I will try to design
first page. I have also one question: who is the designer of PostgreSQL
logo, becouse it could be a good issue to re-make it, for more modern --
there are many variations of PG logo and it's realy not good for PG
identity.

Marek.