Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website

From: Marek Lewczuk <newsy(at)lewczuk(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website
Date: 2003-12-13 11:36:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hello,
A few weeks ago I talked with Josh Berkus, and I told him, that I would
like to join PG advocacy team, becouse I'm the owner of postgresql.pl
domain and I would like to create polish PostgreSQL community.

Well - a few words about me. I'm from Poland, I have my own company,
which makes software for business - currently I'm working on a very big
project for the automotive market - it's analysis software, which can
produce statistics about the market. It will be also used as a
e-commerce platform for car buyers - something like autos.msn.com or
autobytel.com. The database is quite complex - there are about 300
tables, and every day there are about 10 000 new records (totaly). I
could tell about this project much more, but I don't think that you are
interested in this.

So my question is, do I have a green light to run polish PostgreSQL
website. Of course I will ask my friends (which are using PostgreSQL in
Poland) to help me with this. For sure I will try to promote PostgreSQL
in Poland and also to help users in using PG.

I will be appreciated for any answer,

Best regards,
Marek Lewczuk
Poland