Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL Training

From: Sai Hertz And Control Systems <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: Amy Young <Amy_Young(at)hilton(dot)com>
Cc: Bret Busby <bret(at)busby(dot)net>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL Training
Date: 2003-12-10 15:17:43
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice

Dear Amy Young ,

You will get full support from this PostgreSQL community but before
asking question please do add some common things like
My System Configuration is :
OS Blah
GCC compiler More Blah
PostgreSQL server Version Even More Blah
PostgreSQL data path /mydir/myblah/data
And yes If you are using PHP or Perl for data representation their full
details

And then state your full problem / question with steps if possible

Here we are to help you , am I right guys :-) and Mr. Bruce are
you listening

Regards,
V Kashyap.