Re: Stored FUnctions

From: Rich Hall <rhall(at)micropat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Stored FUnctions
Date: 2003-12-05 22:59:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the psql response.

But, I seldom use psql. I find PG Manager much more useful. Even PG
Admin was better.

I am looking to write some stored functions to query the database to
automatically create the repotrs I now generate by hand.
So I was trying to find my Stored Functions in the database so I could
query them.

Rick

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

>On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 02:22:26PM -0500, Rich Hall wrote:
>

>>Can somebody tell me how Stored Functions are kept in the database? I've
>>gone through the catalog several times. I've found many interesting
>>things but NOT the 300-odd functions I've created.
>>
>>Rick
>>

>\df

A Message from MicroPatent® LLC

MicroPatent now offers searchable .PDF patents! Save time and improve your workflow efficiencies with these convenient, easy-to-review documents. For more information, go to http://www.micropat.com/0/searchable_pdf/searchable_pdf.html.

Richard Hall
Database Programmer
MicroPatent LLC
250 Dodge Avenue
East Haven, CT 06512
T: <Phone Number>, x 3321
F: <Fax Number>
S: <Toll Free Number>
rhall(at)micropat(dot)com
www.micropat.com

MicroPatent is an Information Holdings Inc. company (NYSE: IHI).