Re: SSL and Query tool crashing continued

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: jm(at)poure(dot)com, "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>,pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SSL and Query tool crashing continued
Date: 2003-12-04 10:43:44
Lists: pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I wonder where this confusion comes from, we have been discussion the
static libs issue for distros quite a while. IMHO we had consensus that
we should link statically as much as possible. This is especially true
for such a small library as libpq, which might take such a huge package
to install if not linked statically.

Regards,
Andreas