Re: Error message while connecting to a UNICODE

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error message while connecting to a UNICODE
Date: 2003-12-03 21:43:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>
>> In fact I thought I was not. I'm sorry I don't know anything about
>> MULE_INTERNAL... (this is a real admittance of total ignorance from
>> myself... It looks like it has something to do with what is used in
>> emacs [a friend of you as far as I remember]). In fact I configured
>> my db to set UNICODE by default and thought it was the one used.
>> I'll have a look to the config file generated by the postgresql
>> debian package debconf forms and try to overlook where this
>> MULE_INTERNAL reference comes from...
>> Hope you were not too disappointed by lack of knowledge...
>
> Deeply! :-)

Shame on me! :)

> Well, if it's an EMACS mode, I should consider switching to
> MULE_INTERNAL...

That's what I was suggesting :) I can't understand you didn't see it! ;p

I just had a quick look to template1 and it is effectively in
MULE_INTERNAL. I think this is the rest of some testing I did about 3 or
4 weeks ago... I didn't clear my environment after that. That's why
template1 is in EMULE_INTERNAL...

Regards,
Raphaël aka "MULE_INTERNAL"