howto get postgres articles published (was LAMP pgsql article)

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: howto get postgres articles published (was LAMP pgsql article)
Date: 2003-11-29 11:42:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I've already written a number of articles about Postgres. As a
matter of fact my next one on Postgres is being published in
Europe and translated into 4 languages. The secret is NOT to TALK
about it but to USE it in a very real way.

Oh, and by the way  OReilly has already indicated to me that they
don't mind if I write about postgres, lucky for me they like my
writing.

Robert