Re: LAMP pgsql article

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>,PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LAMP pgsql article
Date: 2003-11-29 04:21:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
>Did they mention what "more interest" meant?

Well it is kind of a catch-22. They want more PostgreSQL articles (which
is a proposal I am working on)
but they also don't want to overload and not get the return they are
looking for.

I am actually in the process of writing a proposal to them for several
articles that I would pass to the
pgwriters to handle. I know they would be interested in higher end
PostgreSQL cool stuff... Especially
since 7.4 just came out.

Sincerley,

Joshua D. Drake