[querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again, And Apology.

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again, And Apology.
Date: 2003-11-26 18:35:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hiroshi,

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Question 1)
>Can you operate QueryBuilder well?

Here are the quick tests I did :
I tried to launch the querybuilder from today's snapshots (debian stable
version) and it simply crashes when I select a table to add...
I then took your patch and applied it.
Now I can select the table to add but I have some wx asserts:

src/common/list.cpp(326): assert "wxAssertFailure" failed: invalid index
in wxListBase::Item
Do you want to stop the program?
You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings.
[I click NO]
src/generic/listctrl.cpp(1304): assert "wxAssertFailure" failed: invalid
column index in SetItem
Do you want to stop the program?
You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings.
[I click NO]
src/common/list.cpp(326): assert "wxAssertFailure" failed: invalid index
in wxListBase::Item
Do you want to stop the program?
You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings.
[I click NO]
It's ok.

These asserts are coming up everytime I add a table and in the same order.

>Question 2)
>Please send screen shots to me.

Shall I ?

>Question 3)
>What is Version of gcc and gtk?

gcc 2.95.4-11woody1
libgtk2: 2.2.2-1woody2

If you want I can try a build on debian unstable ( it should be
libgtk2=2.2.4-1 and gcc 3.3.2-1)

Hope this helps,

Raphaël Enrici