[Fwd: LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice nomination]

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice nomination]
Date: 2003-11-17 00:45:50
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi everyone,

The founder of Linux Questions has just let us know that PostgreSQL has
been nominated on their site for their Members Choice Awards.

Does anyone want to take the time to write up a nifty "Please Vote For
Us" thing in the front page? (I'm running late for work, so I'll skip
this one.)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift