Re: Email signature

From: Aleksander Kmetec <aleksander(dot)kmetec(at)intera(dot)si>
To: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Email signature
Date: 2003-11-14 19:04:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> One thing I have thought of doing is using multipart/alternative to
> add a text/html part that didn't match the text/plain part and instead
> had a message to please disable html to read this message message.

That wouldn't do much good. How many e-mail clients allow you to choose
displayed format? I don't think Mozilla does - at least I couldn't find
anything by quckly going over the available settings. But even if they do
change how their email is displayed, they'd most likely still be composing
it as html.

-Aleksander