Re: "make check" improvement for cygwin

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>, PG Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "make check" improvement for cygwin
Date: 2003-11-11 02:02:10
Lists: pgsql-patches

Here's some improvements. I just ended up referring people to Jason's
website for install as service, because it's a quite a long and complex
process.

Is that README included with the cygwin package, Jason? Because I
couldn't find it in mine...?

Chris

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Jason Tishler wrote:
>
>>Peter,

>>>Can anyone see *any* use of "sort" that would warrant the above step?
>>
>>Not in practice. I just dragged it along because it was in older
>>versions of the FAQ.
>

> Would someone send a patch to modify the MSWIN FAQ, if required?

Attachment Content-Type Size
mswin2.txt text/plain 3.8 KB