Re: pgAdmin on Mandrake + export

From: Lafriks <listes(at)nix(dot)lv>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin on Mandrake + export
Date: 2003-11-06 16:13:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

I know that I can do that but not all can Leatly I had a lot of
questions from my clients and friends about how to do it from pgAdmin.
Because not all have shell accounts and not all know how to do it. I
think that would just make easier life for lot of people who are
developers not database admins.

Lafriks