Re: Mac OS X

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
Cc: victor(at)tosti(dot)dk, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Mac OS X
Date: 2003-11-03 17:19:09
Lists: pgadmin-support
blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr wrote:

>Hi Victor!
>Thank you for using pgAdmin. Mac OS X port is mostly done by Adam H. Pendleton and last time I heard news about it the product was running but  with strange behaviour for everything concerning the fonts. As far as I understood, Mac OS X lacks a real good unicode support which partly breaks the build.
>May be Adam (cced) will be able to tell more...
You explained it just right.  The application compiles and runs, but
because of the lack of Unicode support, all the strings are garbled.
The last communication I had with Stefan, he said he was going to look
at the Mac Unicode support and see if it couldn't be fixed.  On a side
note, I should be getting Panther tomorrow, so maybe we'll have a Mac OS
X 10.3 port by next week.  :)