status?

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32 <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: status?
Date: 2003-10-31 17:23:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
what is the status of these items on the to list for w32?:

# Create new backends using CreateProcess()

    * Allow Unix to use fork()/exec() rather than just fork, enabled
      with EXEC_BACKEND (needed for easy testing)

    * Use CreateProcess()

# Add Win32 signal code
# Enable/test spinlocks
# Test existing shared memory/semaphore code
# If singals aren't enabled on backend startup, handle lost signals for
config file changes

If nobody is working on them I will put up my hand for one or two, but I
don't want to duplicate work somebody else is doing.

cheers

andrew

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date