DBD::Pg Err / Errstr

From: Alex <alex(at)meerkatsoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DBD::Pg Err / Errstr
Date: 2003-10-31 06:01:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I am using DBD::Pg in some of my scripts. I want to customize the error
login based on the error received.
While I am happy with the Errstr message I want to take specific actions
depending on Errstr or Err.

Is there a list of all available error number (err) with associated
error message (errstr) that is produced by postgres?

Is there something similar for JDBC ?

I am particular interested in the errors for
- insert a duplicate key entry into unique index
- referential integrity violation

Thanks
Alex