Re: Press Release and eRServer

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Press Release and eRServer
Date: 2003-10-29 19:18:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

>>Is it really the ideal solution that the first item in the press release
>>of PostgreSQL is eRServer? I don't mind mentioning auxilliary software,
>>but I think the press release of PostgreSQL should primarily concern the
>>software PostgreSQL.

I agree with this. Press Releases about PostgreSQL should be about
PostgreSQL.
eRserver is not a PostgreSQL product (core distribution) unlike
something like
plpython or something.

If it is not part of the core distribution it should be left to sub
items or honorable mentions.

Joshua D. Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org