Re: Open Groupware

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar_daithankar(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
Cc: Ewald Geschwinde <webmaster(at)geschwinde(dot)net>,PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open Groupware
Date: 2003-10-22 17:19:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Or you can switch to mozilla as defacto standard in your office. That
> should be rather simpler..:-)

Mozilla doesn't give you near the abilities that a
groupware/outlook/evolution system gives you. For a business,
especially people in sales or customer service, Mozilla just doesn't cut
it.

I use Mozilla daily but my salesmen hate it.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org