Very slow viewing of large table.

From: Constantin Stefanov <cstef(at)mail(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Very slow viewing of large table.
Date: 2003-10-22 13:52:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello.

When in PgAdmin3 I click on a large table, it waits before opening it.
As far as I could understand, it issues a row count on a table. Is there
way to stop this behaviour?
I found a letter about the same problem of February 2002, and Dave Page
wrote he was intending to do something about.
Am I searching in the wrong place or there is no capability for
cancelling count queries?

--
Constantin Stefanov