Re: Execute TO in PgadminIII

From: Gaetano Mendola <mendola(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Execute TO in PgadminIII
Date: 2003-10-22 10:47:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I don't like it to have this missing feature passing from pgAdminII to
pgAdminIII, one reason for us to not use it.
I really don't have time to do it but define a general mechanism for
load external libraries and have plug-in could be really great.
For example on Linux could be possible export a result set to Gnumeric.

Gaetano