Crystal Reports Authentication

From: "Marvin" <magosoft(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Crystal Reports Authentication
Date: 2003-10-21 22:21:58
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi, I have a big trouble.
I made an application in VB and used as the reporter tool "Crystal Reports".

The access to my DB is authenticated every time the user does a query
by setting "password" in the pg_hba.conf file, so every time the user has to
query the data my program sends the user name and password to the
server to be authenticated.

However when I tried to show a report with the Crystal Component it doesn't
work at all. It seems that it needs to send the user name and password when
CR tries to access a view.

Please, any comments or ideas will be appreciated.

Marvin

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Ganesan KanavathyDate: 2003-10-22 01:12:01