Re: pgadmin 1.0.1 fails to build

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>, "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>, jm(at)poure(dot)com
Subject: Re: pgadmin 1.0.1 fails to build
Date: 2003-10-18 08:53:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Did you define monolithic ?

Hiroshi, this put me on the way (and also latest mail from Adam
concerning Mac OS X Port)!

I had a look to the libs included in the latest link stage and wx ones
were missing (as I suspected before).
The configure script from 1.1.0 adds lots of changes to the link part
when "--enable-static / monolithic are not set.
I took the configure script from 1.1.0 and changed 1.1.0 to 1.0.1 in it
and launch the build... It's now OK!! :)
So it was effectively a link problem.

Jean-Michel, I had a look to the SSL menu and it has two entries in it
under this build on debian (just to say that MDK's one should have
one... think it's the build problem we saw these last days).

I hope to upload packages today.

Thank you all and once again, sorry to be late :)

regards,
Raphaël