Re: XRC Editting

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: XRC Editting
Date: 2003-10-15 14:17:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

>>I already posted a bug on that, with no answer for two weeks.
>>I'm testing this with pgAdmin3 itself; no need to restart it
>>if compiled for debugging.
>>

>Oh yes, so you can :-)
>
>It also seems the you can get around it by simply removing the d from
>the dialogue size, and temporarily doubling the size values. It's only
>the d on the dialogue it doesn't like which the message doesn't make
>clear.

But that's dangerous, you could forget to recalc it.

>We definately need something as there are at least 2 systems on which it
>doesn't work well. I don't know about Hiroshi's system, but it looked
>like it was probably standrd w2k fonts, and mine is certainly standard
>XP fonts.

So what's your icon font?
in wx/src/msw/settings.cpp (one of my patches) around line 255 the font
is read from the system
SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETICONTITLELOGFONT, sizeof(lf), &lf, 0);
This should be your desktop font. On my W2K it works as expected. What's
the returned logfont looking like on your system?

Regards,
Andreas