Re: Cannot compile

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, jm(at)poure(dot)com
Subject: Re: Cannot compile
Date: 2003-10-10 14:49:06
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Troels,

Troels Arvin wrote:

>For a week, I've been trying to compile the CVS-version of pgadmin3 -
>without luck. First, I tried with the wxWindows-RPMS from the ftp-site.
>Now I'm trying with a wxWindows installation compiled from the latest
>wxWindows CVS repository. Still no luck.
>The error messages that I get are rather lengthy, so I've put them here:
>My pgadmin3 configure-expression:
>--with-wx=/usr/local/wxWindows --enable-debug
You said you tried wxWindows-RPMS, but did you also try a build from
official pgAdmin3 SRPMS
( ? I think they
are quite up to date and  I can understand you need a rebuild on your
host. Is there any good reason that you didn't build statically (may be
it is what's goin' wrong) ?

> My system: Red Hat Linux 9.0.

I'll try a dynamic build on my debian host to see if I get such errors
and may be Jean Michel will have an Idea concerning RH.