Re: [PERFORM] OFFTOPIC: PostgreSQL vs MySQL

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: nickf(at)ontko(dot)com, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PERFORM] OFFTOPIC: PostgreSQL vs MySQL
Date: 2003-10-09 19:30:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-performance
Hello,

  One of the other problems with techdocs is that it is way to top level
heavy. There is a ton of information that is on the front page that
really shouldn't be. IMHO:

There shouldn't be a separate box for JDBC... There should be one that
is a link to an intefaces page. The interfaces page should have
subsequent information about JDBC/Perl/Python/etc...

As much as I personally appreciate the Online Books box, it should be
one link that say Documentation. That link should open
a page that has resources for the books, and other online docs as well
as a link to an articles page.

etc...

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake