7.4 Features

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.4 Features
Date: 2003-10-08 02:45:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello,

I have been asked to write an article for O'Reilly on the upcoming
PostgreSQL 7.4
features. I have been going back and forth with which features to
include in the
article and have decided to let you guys do the work for me .

Which features do we want to advertise as being the most "cool" in 7.4
for an
O'Reilly article?

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC - S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming, shared hosting and dedicated hosting.