Re: Postgresql case study

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql case study
Date: 2003-10-07 20:40:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello Shridhar,

Thanks for the notes. It will help me design a format/formula that will
be the basis for the case studies that I will prepare in the next couple
of weeks. I intend to use this as a template for a number of studies.
One of the questions in my mind will be who to gear it towards. My
inclination is to follow the money i.e. the decision makers who hire the
technical people to do the work.

Thanks again, regards.

Robert
PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst