Re: Wednesday beta postponed till Thursday

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>,pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wednesday beta postponed till Thursday
Date: 2003-10-01 04:54:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers
>Apparently Marc doesn't think FreeBSD 5 is stable enough to use yet.
>
>(Having lit the touchpaper, I shall now retire to a safe distance ;-))

Well now I have to get into this ;). I would like to offer some lighter
fluid
and state that this wouldn't have been a problem if we were using
RH-9 with Ext3 (or XFS).

Joshua Drake

>			regards, tom lane

>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org so that your

Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC - S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming, shared hosting and dedicated hosting.
+1-503-222-2783 - jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com - http://www.commandprompt.com
PostgreSQL.Org - Editor-N-Chief - http://www.postgresql.org