Re: pg_dump doesn't dump binary compatible casts

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_dump doesn't dump binary compatible casts
Date: 2003-09-27 22:40:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Don't know if my vote counts here, but ANYTHING that makes pg_dump
more correct should be
backpatched. It is one thing to have index bloat, it is entirely another
to not be able to correctly backup
and restore.

Also did you guys patch the create schema bug? I have a patch I can
submit if not.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake