Re: Interview questions?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Frank Finner <frank(at)finner(dot)de>
Cc: brion(at)estaffing(dot)net, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Interview questions?
Date: 2003-09-20 17:33:53
Lists: pgsql-php
>I used to be a PHP-user for a long time, but these problems with
>different PHP versions have brought me back to the usage of Perl CGIs
>with FastCGI. Never had any problems with that combination yet,
>excellent speed, excellent stability, no release version related
>problems. YMMV.

You can run into the same problem with perl. It is just a matter of
knowing what you are doing (this is not a slam).
It is my experience that there are a lot of would be programmers who
claim PHP experience that really don't
know what they are doing. Perl at least, to some degree can be
intimidating and will scare alot of those same people away.

Sincerley,

Joshua Drake