Re: The two steps to being under the Sun...

From: Anastasios Hatzis <ahatzis(at)ithcorp(dot)com>
To: Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: The two steps to being under the Sun...
Date: 2003-09-18 22:51:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

> want to give Sun a bad rap. But it's important to remember how driven Sun
> HQ is by their corporate culture, which is a lot more similar to Redmond than
> it is to us.

Although I honor the (sparetime) contributions of Sun employees and Sun
itself, I agree with your statement about the corporate culture. I
wonder, if a Sun monopoly would feel different from a Microsoft one.
McNeil's attitude is sometimes like they already achieved monopoly. ;-)

--
http://www.go-gen.com/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freegee/