Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux

From: Richard Bacon <richard(dot)bacon(at)dsl(dot)pipex(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux
Date: 2003-09-17 22:35:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi folks,
I'm trying to compile pgadminIII on Gentoo 1.4. I've followed the advice
in the docs and wxWindows seems to compile fine, I make the contrib
controls and run make install and ldconfig, but when I run ./configure
on pgadmin I get the folowing

./configure --enable-static --enable-debug
configure: error: you need to install the xrc package from wxWindows/contrib/src/stc

it looks like the install is not working, is this because I need to
replace @DESTDIR@ in the Makefiles with something? if so what?

TIA
Richard