Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3

From: pginfo <pginfo(at)t1(dot)unisoftbg(dot)com>
To: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3
Date: 2003-09-15 14:18:49
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Adam,
as I wrote I tryed to install all from source, becouse I do not found rpm for my redhat version.
I lose many time befor to find that the ./configure report not correct error message for not finding pg
lib dir.
Also I lose many time by installing wxWindows ( I am not finishing with this task ).
For me the best solution will be one instalation as per pgAdmin 2 for windows : just start it and all is
ok.
I have had never problems with pgAdmin2 instalation.

regards,
ivan