Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3

From: pginfo <pginfo(at)t1(dot)unisoftbg(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Adam H(dot)Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3
Date: 2003-09-15 07:16:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

I think it will be very good to have also binary (rpm) for red hat 7.3.
The reason is that red hat 9.0 support unicode and not all users can change
to this version
at the moment. Also I follow the installation instruction, but it is not
easy to install wxWindows
on 7.3. I will install pgAdmin, because I love pg, but I think many users
will not.
For me rpm will be the best solution for redhat 7.3. And it will be great to
have all together (pgAdmin + wxWindows and so on).

regards,
ivan.