Desktop integration

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Desktop integration
Date: 2003-08-30 21:45:52
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear friends,

can you please add the file attached to cvs tree ? It's just the file
needed to update menus of kde/gnome with "update-menus" in Debian. I
haven't tested this with other Linux distros but if we can find similar
way of handling desktop integration in other distros, it may be good to
separate Desktop things in an unique place. Something like pkg/desktop
(?). If this is really Debian specific, just put the file in pkg/debian
tree.

Can you also do the magick trick so that the elephant48.xpm that Andreas
uploaded some days ago become available in snapshots tarball ?

Jean-Michel, did you get time to look for "update-menus" in RH/MDK/SUSE ?

I'll produce a patch for pkg/debian files as soon as these modifications
will be made.

Thanks and regards,

Raphaël

Attachment Content-Type Size