Re: The results of my PostgreSQL/filesystem performance tests

From: "Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The results of my PostgreSQL/filesystem performance tests
Date: 2003-08-28 06:45:14
Lists: pgsql-performance
On 26 Aug 2003 at 21:47, Bill Moran wrote:

> Hey all.
>
> I said I was going to do it, and I finally did it.
>
> As with all performance tests/benchmarks, there are probably dozens or
> more reasons why these results aren't as accurate or wonderful as they
> should be.  Take them for what they are and hopefully everyone can
> learn a few things from them.
>
> Intelligent feedback is welcome.
>
> http://www.potentialtech.com/wmoran/postgresql.php

Can we have these benchmarks and relevant information stored in a central
archive at techdocs(Say)?

That would be better than searching mail archives..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
	"... freedom ... is a worship word..."	"It is our worship word too."		-- Cloud
William and Kirk, "The Omega Glory", stardate unknown