Re: [Fwd: problem downloading/installing pgadmin3

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuig(at)debian(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: problem downloading/installing pgadmin3
Date: 2003-08-09 17:18:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Giuseppe Sacco wrote:

>Il sab, 2003-08-09 alle 11:37, Raphaël Enrici ha scritto:
>[...]
>

> Hi Raphaël,
>
>I got the source for wxwindows and for pgadmin3. I recompiled everything
>fot powerpc and you may get the debian packages for testing/unstable
>here: http://eppesuigoccas.homedns.org/~giuseppe/debian/pgadmin3/

Hi Giuseppe,

Great!
As you are a Debian developer and as your signature is ok and if you
agree with this, I will upload your packages to postgtresql site so that
Debian powerpc users can try pgAdmin3. I'll upload wxWindows packages
only on our website for the reason I explained in my previous mail.

>I had to change debian/control in order to build for "any" architecture
>insted of just "i386".

Ok, thank you for this report, I'll add this change to CVS files.

>I did try pgadmin3 and it seems to be working. I like it very much.

All developer's and contributors did a great job. I'm sure they will
appreciate this feedback.

>Thank you all,
>Giuseppe

Thank you for your contribution,