Re: PostgreSQL.hhp

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Darko Prenosil <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL.hhp
Date: 2003-07-22 20:28:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

>Comments?

Yeah.
We had feature freeze, didn't we? At this very moment, I won't go into
detail about help any furter.

I strongly vote for reverting the last patch, and get out the beta-1. If
htmlhelp is a problem on some platforms, we simply don't distribute
pgadmin3.hhp, and pgadmin3 will smoothly fall back to plain html pages.

*After* that, we can discuss all features, and merge the two *.hhp into
one.

Regards,
Andreas